Monday 27 April 2020

Artists at Work & Samuel's Great Response!

Hi Amazing Artists!

It's time to put your amazing artistic skills to paper.

Remember our game of 'I spy' from last Wednesday... today's Home Learning Task Card is putting what you can see out of your window to paper!




Can you spot the special friends I used?
I wonder why I added a 's' to the end of 'flat'...

Happy Drawing and Writing Reception!๐Ÿ˜Š


______________________________________


Wow Samuel!!!
You are the first one to complete this task!!!
Well done๐Ÿ˜Š


I can see a special friend in your writing... I wonder if Reception can spot it?

I love cats! I wonder what the cat you saw looked like... can you try and use your alphabet mat or your alphabet strip to describe what the cat looked like? Remember to use your 'Fred Fingers' to help you write the sounds you can hear.

Can't wait to find out! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜บ

No comments:

Post a Comment