Wednesday 18 November 2020

H E L P ! Our new mat has some covered friends... ~ C&L and MarkMaking/Writing

Oh ohhh😧... it seems that 3 of our friends on our mat have been covered!

I can't see their full face, but I wonder if you can help me work out what animal they are?



Nursery: Describe what you can see under our small world resources (the yellow arrow is there to help you!)
Can you tell us what animals you think there are under there... Why do you think that? What can you see or notice?
Have a go at drawing the 3 animals that might be under the mat!

Reception: Using your phonics and your mark making skills, retell what animals you think are under the small world resources! Can you tell us why you think it is that animal?
I wonder if it could be something different...
Have a go at drawing all 3, using their features and recording the sounds you can hear to name the animal. You might even like to label one of the animals - what can you see they have? (hint, I think they all have 2 ____ to see with and 1___ nose to smell with)

I look forward to seeing your amazing responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment